Still Breathing Photography

Welcome to my blog! :)
this site will be about my adventures with photography and my Canon 7d. This is my first "real" camera. I'm excited to learn more about it. So, lets enjoy life together. I hope you have fun following me in my journey.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

brink?

Remember that old Disney channel movie, brink?    good memories.

A few days ago I went with my boyfriend, Andrew, to take pictures of him at the skate park! What an experience. I have to admit I was super nervous. I was wondering if I would get any good shots, or if I would be outgoing enough to move around to take pictures. It's amazing the rush of emotion one can get, when doing the unknown. I had never been to a skate park, so this was completely new for me.

Amazingly I got some really cool pictures, I moved around quite a bit! I still think I can do better, luckily he wants me to come with him again! This next time, I won't be so shy! ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are way better than me at not being shy behind the camera. And I think your skatepark shots are really great.

    ReplyDelete