Still Breathing Photography

Welcome to my blog! :)
this site will be about my adventures with photography and my Canon 7d. This is my first "real" camera. I'm excited to learn more about it. So, lets enjoy life together. I hope you have fun following me in my journey.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First day of classes

I had my photo 1 class today. It was unbelievable how terrified and nervous I was. It was 8 am and i was stepping into an unknown world that I so desperately wanted to know everything about! I felt and feel so much pressure to be the best I can be. Which is what I'll do, be the best I can be. It's weird stepping into class and basically being the only one who has never taken a photography class and being one out of two who wants to major in some form of photography.

That's the nervous side of things. I also felt so much excitement as I had the chance to step into this unknown world. I love being pushed out of my comfort zone. It's not always easy, but it's amazing to find what one can learn or who one can meet. I met many cool and interesting people. I learned a lot about my camera that I never knew. This semester is going to be a great adventure. I can't wait to travel deeper. :)

3 comments:

  1. umm. HELLOOOOOO! Your photos are awesome! Don't be nervous. You are going to do wonderfully!!! I am absolutely sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that it went well! Photography is something you learn more by hands-on rather than classes anyway:) I agree, your photos are awesome! You have the desire and excitement to learn, so you will soak up whatever education they give you to make even better photos! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Pictures are Amazing Rae! It looks like You've found a passion and the pic of Jay is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete