Still Breathing Photography

Welcome to my blog! :)
this site will be about my adventures with photography and my Canon 7d. This is my first "real" camera. I'm excited to learn more about it. So, lets enjoy life together. I hope you have fun following me in my journey.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

One step closer..

The past few weeks I have been taking my camera EVERYWHERE with me. I still haven't read the manual. I know, I should get on that. I have SO many things to learn about this wonderful camera! I'm just stubborn, I like to figure things out on my own. I shouldn't do that for much longer. Everyone needs help from time to time.

I'll be posting photos from time to time.. I'm about to get really busy! School starts august 27th! One step closer to becoming a world known photographer. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment