Still Breathing Photography

Welcome to my blog! :)
this site will be about my adventures with photography and my Canon 7d. This is my first "real" camera. I'm excited to learn more about it. So, lets enjoy life together. I hope you have fun following me in my journey.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Passion

I was reading in my Bible earlier today and I came across some verses,  Ephesians 1:11-14 It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eyes on us, he had designs on us for glorious living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.  
It's in Christ that you, once you have heard the truth and believed it (this message of your salvation), Found yourselves home free signed, sealed, and delivered by the Holy spirit. This signet from God is the first installment on what's coming, a reminder that we'll get everything God has planned for us.   


It's so cool how God has designed a life for us. Our perfect savior cares about us, when we are the least perfect thing. We have such horrible nature. But even through everything we do, he chooses to love us through it all. He even put his life on the line so we wouldn't get the wrath. Jesus is so amazing.

I was praying about this, asking God what he has designed for me. Should I be a photographer? I'm really not that great or anything. The more i pray about it, the deeper my passion grows for this art. I want to express Gods love and artistic nature through my pictures. So I hope you enjoy my passion and find yours.

1 comment: